"Pine Grove International School"
Grove International School
Pine Grove International School has excellent building , facilities and resources designed to offer the very best oppurtunities to the students. The school has highly qualified and trained faculty . The teachers are residing within the campus . The classes and labs are very well equiped to meet the requirements of the present I.T. age . A wide range of sports is offered . Outdoor education programmes provide fun and challenge close to nature. The girls are taken care of by well-trained and caring governesses in the dormitories under the able guidance of competent matrons. Lot of care has been taken for the girls safety and security in the campus .The school has an all female staff. Personal interest is taken in each individual student. The school provides the facilities for the cultural activities, choirs, instrumental music, drama, public speaking and debating etc.
Presently the school offers admission to classes prep to lX and plans to extend a two class each year till the school reaches +2 level . The school will be affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. .
1. Pine Grove International School accepts girls as boarders.
2. Girls are admitted to class prep at the age of four plus.
3. A girl's name may be registered for the session beginning in the month of March of the year in which admission is sought. Registration s start from the month of May. Registration form is enclosed with the prospectus.
4. Admission are granted after an admission test and a personal interview with the childˇ¦s as also the parents.
5. After the offer of admission is made , the parents have to deposit the requsite fees within a weeks time through a Bank Draft in favour of Pine Grove International School, Naukuchiatal, payable at Nainital.
6. Admission will be comfirmed after the receipt of fee and transfer certificate of the previous school or a certificate of Date of Birth of student.
7. The school reserves the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason.
8. The decision of the school authorities in the event of a dispute, as to the interpretations of these rules ,is final and binding on the parents. The admission of a child to the school means a complete acceptence by the parents, of the school rules , as enforced or amended form time to time at the discretion of the school authorities.
FEES STRUCTURE FOR BOARDERS FOR THE YEAR 2004
Parents are allowed to meet their wards or take them out on only those days which are mentioned in the holidays fixture, issued by the school in the beginning of each academic session.
Besides Delhi , the school can arrange to send children to other parts of the country only , and not abroad . If requested by the parents the child may be escorted upto Palam Airport New Delhi. All sums due on account of travel must be paid in advance.
|Please Click here to be a Part of Alumni of Nainital
© OnLine Technologies. All rights reserved.