Holy Academy was started in 1990 with our goal being the realization
of the need for a basic pre-school education for children of Nainital.
The Academy is an independent pre-school, not affiliated to any other
Every parent who comes to the Academy, comes with a very clear understanding
that our aim is precisely to train his/her child and set on his/her feet
to work his/her own way into any school of his/her choice.
The Academy, being an independent pre-school has a wide ranging curriculum
giving predominance to the correct usage of the English language, Mathematics
and General Knowledge.
Academy emphasizes also on the all round personality development of
the child. In line with belief, various extra curricular activities
such as picnics, nature walks visit to the zoo, horse riding are organized
at regular intervals. Besides, regular dance and music classes are
held within the school premises.
The programme of instruction is designed to meet the need of different
schools to which our children seek admission.
Care is taken to draw out the best in each child, laying emphasis
on developing his/her aptitude for music, speech training, dance,
art and hand work. We believe that this alone will help develop confidence,
and train him/her in leadership and responsibility.
Mrs. Madhu Vig
Monday to Friday - 10 A.M to 2:30 P.M
: The Academy endeavours to inculcate habits of cleanliness and neatness,
and parents are requested not only in the interests of the children but
also in the interests of the Academy to see that their children are always
clean and neately dressed for class and also when travelling to and from
2. Children will not be permitted to attend class if they are not
3. Running and shouting in the Academy premises is not allowed.
Every child should enter and leave the premises in time.
4. Parents are requested not to wander around the Academy premises
but to follow instructions regarding the leaving and collecting of their
children. They should avoid disturbing the school while classes are going
1. Tuition Fee is charged for all twelve months of the year.
No allowance will be made for broken periods of schooling. Parents are
requested to pay the fees in time according to the prescribed schedule.
2. If Fee is not paid by the appointed date, the name of the child
is liable to be struck off the roll. If a child's name is struck of the
roll, he/she will lose his/her place in the Academy. A charge of Rs.500/-
in addition to arrears will be made if the child is to be re-admitted.
3. No child will be permitted to begin a term unless all arrears
due on his/her account have been cleared.
4. Reports, marklists, or leaving certificates will not be issued
unless all fees are paid.
5. Fee and other charges are subject to revision as per decision
of the authorities concerned.
6. Fee is to be paid only by dates assigned by the Academy i.e.
by the 7th of the month in which the fees is due.
7. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded.
The Academy expects the cooperation of the parents to ensure.
1. That the children come to the class regularly, punctually and
dressed neatly with their school handkerchief pinned up which will be provided
by the school.
2. That the children bring to class their books and notebooks which
should be properly maintained.
3. That the children do their home work regularly.
4. The parents should intimate the Academy of any change of address
or telephone number.
5. The children should not keep late nights or watch television or
video on week days as this distracts and tires the child.
6. During the monsoons, You are requested to ensure that the children
come with rain coats, umbrellas. These rain coats and umbrellas should be
properly marked to avoid any mixup.
7. Parents are welcome to give their suggestions for the benefit
of the Academy.