Eco Tourism In Corbett National Park - Corbett
Tiger Reserve - Corbett Wildlife Sanctuary
Ecotourism can be defined as a type of tourism
where the environment, local community and
visitor all benefit. Ecotourism typically
involves travel to destinations where flora,
fauna, and cultural heritage are the primary
attractions. One of the goals of ecotourism
is to offer tourists insight into the impact
of human beings on the environment, and
to foster a greater appreciation of our
An integral part of ecotourism is the promotion
of recycling, energy efficiency, water conservation,
and creation of economic opportunities for
Uttarakhand is the BEST place
for Ecotourism as it has the snow
capped mountains, rolling
meadows, high altitude lakes, dense forests
and wetland habitat support
a divers and exotic wildlife, birds
and plants species in Garhwal
and Kumaon the two regions of Uttarakhand.
travellers know that doing your homework before
you leave home is the best way to make your
trip an enjoyable experience – and one that
is respectful of the local people and environment.
Just reaching the destination can be exhausting.
However, some basic knowledge of the area
before you go can significantly increase your
enjoyment of your visit to the region. It
allows you to explore the beauty of the natural
environment or gain a greater understanding
of local cultures without contributing to
Instruction for Eco Tourists -
Do’s For Eco Tourists - Eco Tourism
* Please enjoy the Nature without disturbing
it and be an ambassador back home.
* Respect local traditions & culture and behave
decently with them. Your behavior reflects
* Be cautious about safety of yourself and
your belongings. Forest Department will not
be responsible for any loss.
* Stay on track while trekking.
* Pay attention about sanitation in and around
* Pick your garbage & polythene with
you instead throwing it here and there.
* Use dustbin to throw garbage and polythene.
* Leave area cleaner as you found it.
* Be fair while using water and energy.
* Please extinguish fire after cooking
and camp fire.
* Please inform immediately about happening
of fire incident to the nearest forest personnel
and help them to curb it.
* Ensure your entry in the register of check
in and check out.
* Please co-operate Forest Department in environment
conservation activities following forest regulation.
Don’t For Eco Tourists - Eco Tourism
* Entry in reserved forest without permission
from competent authority is restricted.
* Do not pitch tents except at the earmarked
site for the purpose.
* To go beyond the earmarked area for tourists
inside forest area in not advisable and restricted.
* Walking inside forest area from 5.00 p.m.
to 7.00 a.m. during winter and from 7.00 p.m.
to 6.00 a.m. during summer is not advisable
* Any act detrimental to environment conservation,
flora and fauna along with medicinal plant
* Please do not make noise inside forest
and at camping site.
* To take any inflammable item that
may cause fire incident in forest area is
* To take weapons inside forest area
is strictly prohibited.
* Use of search light at camping site as well
as inside forest area is prohibited.
* Please do not disturb or chase wild animals
for better look or an ‘ultimate photograh’.
* Never come between a parent animal and its
* To feed wild animals is not allowed.
at Corbett National Park offer Tours
and Safari in Corbett Wildlife Sanctuary.
Explore Nature tours, Wildlife Safari, Birding
Tours, Tiger photographic safari in Corbett
We offer you a wide range of customized wildlife
travel opportunities in Corbett National Park.
With 200 + Tigers Corbett Tiger Reserve - Corbett
National Park Turns a proud 75 year old.
Corbett Tour - Safari - Transport Rates
- Resort - Hotel Booking in Corbett
Please Call us at
Corbett Tour & Wildlife Safari Click here
& We Will Call U Back
Office Landline Number:
05942- 237476 (10.30 am -6 pm)
Please Note :- Once
confirmed and booked, the booking amount of
Jeep Safari, Canter Safari and Elephant
Ride / Safari is Non-refundable.
For Safari Entry is restricted ONLY to Petrol
vehicles only. No Diesel Vehicles
Please Note :- We
need One Photo Id No and list of all
names who are coming for Safari with Age &