Marketing assistants may be required to write copy, take photographs
or film. They may also have various administrative duties throughout
the day. you will be expected to develop various elements essential
for the 'growth' of a company. Marketing assistant job description
mainly includes two things: planning and market research to
help develop the marketing strategies of the company. He usually
has to carry out several tasks to facilitate campaign drives
for the company. Marketing assistant plays an important role
in supporting and managing the business.
Education and Qualifications
* Associate’s degree in business administration or marketing.
* Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing.
* Diploma from an accredited university.
Skills and Specifications
* Good project management skills.
* Sound knowledge of marketing principles.
* Up to date knowledge of new technologies and ability of applying
it to marketing principles.
* Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven
* Conversant with report writing, business procedures and correspondence.
* Ability to establish good relations with all levels of employees.
* First class copyright skills and ability to use various technical
aspects of the marketing theory for a wide range of customers.
* Strong knowledge of products in the market and product of
the employing company along with knowledge of type of consumers.
* Time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness,
accuracy in performance.
* Statistical knowledge for analyzing systems and data for suggesting
quick solutions for the problems.
* Effective presentation of information and strong spoken language
skills for responding to questions from managers, clients and
the general public.
* A marketing assistant should be a self motivated individual.
He should be able to work under stress when it comes to meeting
of project deadlines. For this he should pay minute attention
to every detail from the very beginning.
* He may be required to write and design marketing materials
which include articles, presentations, brochures, press releases,
company newsletter, event announcements, trade show passes,
thank you letters, etc.
* A marketing assistant also has to assist in various seminars
and trade shows. For this, he should have sound knowledge of
logistics. Read more on business marketing.
* He has to track the project and maintain business line marketing
* He will be the mediator between advertising agencies and the
* He has to track payments or refunds and registration forms
for events, etc.
* Assistant manager should arrange catered events for client
visits and staff events along with dinners, beach parties, happy
hours, picnics, etc.
Location :- Nainital (Note: ONLY Local candidate from
Nainital need to apply)
**Freshers are also welcome**
How to Apply? Kindly send us your updated CV at
Please DO mention "Marketing Assistant" in the